September 12, 2007

Just a regular evening at home with The Reds

Somehow the TV ended up on the show The Power of 10 with Drew Carey.

The questions are great and some are very thought provoking.

Some of the questions:

What percentage of American women wear a thong on a regular basis? 12%

What percentage of Americans have left work for some “afternoon delight”? 25%

What percentage of Americans believe they have found their soul mate? 62%

I'm suprised at these percentages.

Next week one of the questions is:

What percentage of Americans would admit they are a homosapien? Or something to that effect. I turned that question to Mini Red and she had no idea what a homosapien is. I suggested she google it.

She came back and said she still didn’t know what it was so I went to the computer and googled it and clicked on wikipedia and that just gave you two choices: Homosapien or Human. When I clicked on Human Mini Red threw her arms up blocking the screen and screamed, “OH! It’s a PENIS! Jeeze Mom!” I nearly fell over laughing.