August 20, 2007

What puts you in near hysterics laughing?

Watching Gene Simmons Family Jewels episode "Fact or Fiction".


They're in Vegas for a wedding and Gene is hanging with Carrot Top who is making props for his show. He's making jail bars out of vibrators for what he calls "Paris Hilton in Jail". He walks away to grab something and Gene picks up the vibrator not realizing there is epoxy glue on it.


He is able to pry his fingers off but the palm of his hand is stuck. He starts shaking his hand and it looks like he is trying to jerk off.


I'm laughing so loud I'm sure I'm disturbing my neighbors.


Gene gets back to his hotel and calls for a nurse who gave a little chuckle but then got serious. She said she had seen vibrators stuck before but never like this.

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time